4 April 2005

The Spell Checker

Eye halve a spelling chequer.
It came with my pea sea.
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss takes eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.
As soon as a miss ache is maid
It noose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
its rare lea ever wrong.
Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My chequer tolled me sew.


Não tenho tido muito tempo para escrever, mas mandaram-me este poema e achei que era meu dever divulgá-lo.

1 comment:

  1. Lindoooooooo!!
    Tive que ler em voz alta, mas está espectacular!! Só me faz lembrar aquelas traduções português-inglês dos sites. Ou mesmo aquela moça que traduziu "Eu era" por "I epoch".
    Está genial!!

    ReplyDelete